Fancy Nail Designs For Your Festive July-Forth Look
There’s no better way to show off your patriotism for the Fourth than with red, white and blue on your fingertips! Manicure mavens at Fuchsia Spa have concocted this holiday-ready Independence Day-themed nail art how-to, that will have your digits dipped in bedazzled stars and stripes. Follow the instructions or get creative and add different designs to all ten digits!
If you prefer to have your patriotic nails professionally done, the East Valley day spa nail techs will take care of you. While you’re getting your nails done, get a blow out and custom airbrush tanning for the special holiday price of $17.50 each.
- Sally Hansen’s Red and Blue Nail Art Pen.
- White Star Decals
- Red and Blue Rhinestones
- 4th of July Themed Decals
- Red and Blue Glitter
- Red, Blue and White and Clear Glitter Nail Polish
- Glass Bowl
- Orangewood Stick
Start by painting all nails white. Plan out which figures you’d like to paint designs on.
- On your first finger, draw a red and blue stripe with Sally Hansen’s Nail Art Pen.
- Second finger, place 4th of July heart decal in the middle and paint over with clear glitter polish.
- Third finger, place a row of red and blue rhinestones at the base of the nail.
- Ring finger, place flag decal down center of the nail, creating a stripe.
- Pinky finger, place clear coat on top of white polish and sprinkle blue and red glitter over nail.
- On your first finger, draw blue stripe and then place red heart decal over top.
- Second finger, place a red and blue stripe half way, and then cover with clear glitter polish.
- Third finger, place 3 drops of red, white and blue polish on top of each other inside the small glass bowl filled with luke warm water. Take orangewood stick and draw through polish to make design. Dip nail into polish and clean off excess. This is called marbleizing.
- Ring finger, apply 4th of July decal and cover with clear glitter polish.
- Pinky finger, use Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen in red and make inverted V. Then outline V in blue and place white stars over the top.
1854 South Val Vista Drive #108 Mesa, AZ 85204