Share a Fast Fashion Story
Writers retain broad discretion over the topic selection, as long as it is related to fashion or cosmetics.
Consult the articles already published on the website to avoid overlap with existing content. The same topics can be covered again, but from a novel and fresh perspective.
Style and Tone
- Write with personality and confidence
- Be clear and direct
- Avoid writing in first person
- Avoid too conversational a tone
- Both American and British spelling are acceptable
- They are used to break up text and to support data.
- All pictures are assured at their best resolution
- Caption is optional
Proofreading and Approval
Proofreading is essential. All blogs require approval from founders before publishing.