Holiday parties are probably the best part of the winter season. But, trying to figure out WTF to do with your hairstyle for Christmas party? Um, yeah, I consider that not so fun. So to avoid the inevitable freakout leading up to the season (which, uh, been there), I went ahead and pulled together the cute hairstyles for the Christmas party from Instagram, including inspo-worthy braids, accessorized bobs, and so much more.
Last minute shopping? Your desired shortcut is here ===> Just click the images to see current price on Amazon.com
- ‘I can get my hair so much straighter and smoother than with a round brush and my hair is naturally very frizzy, curly and thick. Love this!’ – Game changer: Dyson invented this complete hairstyler kit for you to achieve multiple hair types and styles for every party & festival in the future.
- ‘how’d i live this long without you?’ – Check reviews.
- ‘Is easy to use, even my kid try it on me and the result was amazing.’ – As seen on shark tank: Get your layers/bangs/bobs/trims/split ends ready for parties at home with professional results during the quarantine.
- ‘Being a former hairdresser myself I was pretty picky in finding hair chalk that really works and is not loaded full of chemicals and junk … Their products are created by moms who feel the same way I do.’ – These bright temporary colors can brighten up everyone’s mood and complete the look for the festival season.
- ‘They go well with so many different styles and add a super flirty and feminine touch to my hair or avoid it from looking spongy or messy. ‘ – Definitely on my top ten list of purchases with Amazon in 12 years. Perfect for Christmas party or as a girly holiday gift.
Let’s just say that if you’re trying to stunt on your coworkers at this year’s work holiday party, you definitely want to try this easy hairdo for the Christmas party.
Christmas Hairstyle #1: Classic Braid
View this post on Instagram
E L L A M A I ? Hair Styled by Yours Truly, #KahhSpence for @ellamai for the American Music Awards! — #EllaMai #AMAS #PonyTail #WhatHairWants #SLAYGAWD #KahhSpenceonHAIR #edges #braidedponytail #sleek #model #hairstylist #lahairstylists #nychairstylist #atlhairstylists fun fact: I did Ella’s hair with shades & dark goggles on!
Listen, you don’t have to go crazy with your hairstyle for the Christmas party this year. Sometimes, simple hairstyles for the Christmas party, like the classic braid is all you need. Not only is it easy to execute, but it also looks really freakin’ cute. Don’t forget to slick your hair back with a non-crunchy hair gel.
Christmas Hairstyle #2: Waves With Bedazzled Hair Pins
In case you were wondering, no, hair clips aren’t going anywhere this season. And TBH, I don’t want them to leave, considering they instantly level up any hair look. Curl your hair with a wand to get some waves, then pin in three to four clips on the side of your head. Voila! Your hairstyle for the company Christmas party is ready.
- 3 Benefits Of Indian And Chinese Skincare Products For Flawless Skin
- Most Fashionable White Christmas Acrylic Nails Coffin Ideas In 2021
- [Meaningful Tattoo Inspiration 2021] Best 50+ Fairy Tail Tattoo Ideas With Meanings
- How To Do Egirl Makeup In 2021? Natural Soft Egirl Makeup Tutorial With Styles And Outfits
- 17+ Best Unique Vintage Women Portrait Tattoo Design That Give Them Strength And Courage
- [Mahogany Hair Dye 2021] 10+ Women Copper Mahogany Hair Color On Light Brown Hair And Black Hair
- Try with Your Love! 60+ Touching True Love Messages To Make Your Love One Cry In 2021
- What Are Relationship Goals? List of 50+ Cute Relationship Goal With Couple Images For 2021
- 7+ Top Modern Short Hairstyles for Smart Casual Men to Try in 2021
- BLACKPINK Jennie New Hairstyle And Hair Color In [year]
- The Psychology Behind Hair Loss- Emotional Stress and Depression?
- Best Hair Loss Treatment – How To Fight Hair Fall?
- How Anti-Aging Creams Helps You Look Younger
- [New Hairstyles In 2021 For Men] 10+ Perfect Short Men Haircuts
- Are Beauty Magazines Worth Buying And Subscribing To?
Christmas Hairstyle #3: Half Up, Half Down
After “What are you wearing tonight?” the most common text in my phone before a night out is “Wait, should I wear my hair up or down?” Instead of going back and forth with your group text on what looks better with your outfit, do both. A half-up, half-half down look is super chic and won’t take you hours to pull together. It’s a cute and natural hairstyle for the Christmas party. But before you head out, spritz on a flexible-hold hairspray to keep your holiday hairstyle in place.
Christmas Hairstyle #4: High Ponytail
High school cheerleader, but make it fashion. Take a cue from Kehlani’s book and try out a snatched high ponytail at your holiday party this year. Swirl your edges into a cute design with a non-flaky edge control gel. Now your hair for the Christmas party is ready.
Christmas Hairstyle #5: Modern Lob
Sure, it might feel like you don’t have a ton of styling options when you’re working with a lob, but it’s actually beyond easy to switch up a shorter haircut for the holidays. Go for an off-center part, bump the ends with a flat iron, snap on a clip, and boom—you’re good to go. One of the best hairstyles for the office Christmas party.
Since its Christmas and the weather is cold, why not try matching up your new short hair with a warm color outfit. Try burgundy! Check out some celebrity outfit here.
Christmas Hairstyle #6: Topknot Bun
Forget that slick, ballerina-style updo and give off major cool-girl vibes with a slightly messy bun. Work a texturizing spray through your hair to give your bun some volume. Remember: You want your hairdo for the Christmas party to look relatively intentional.
Christmas Hairstyle #7: Fishtail Braid
A fishtail braid is the tone of the best hairstyles for the Christmas party. Not only does it look like you put in a ton of effort, but it’ll also stand out in the sea of Bachelor-esque waves.
Christmas Hairstyle #8: Pearls
Instead of wearing pearls around your neck or on your ears this season, switch things up and wear them in your hair. For me, this is one of the prettiest hairstyle ideas for the Christmas party. A cute pearl clip is a lovely and easy statement hair accessory that’ll make your ponytail look even better.
Christmas Hairstyle #9: Teased Ponytail
Give your ponytail some extra oomph by teasing it up—I’m talking volume by volume. Spritz in a sea-salt spray and scrunch your hair for a textured, piece-y look that’s holiday-season-approved. Lovely and natural hairstyles for the Christmas party.
Christmas Hairstyle #10: Sideswept Curls
If you feel like your curls fall a little flat throughout winter, try combing your hair into a deep side part for instant depth and dimension. There’s no such thing as too extra during the holidays, IMO.
Christmas Hairstyle #11: Long Burgundy Hair Color
Burgundy hair color would be a nice hairstyle for the Christmas party. To achieve this deep and warm burgundy hair color, brown and purple should be mixed. This romantic color will certainly spice up your hairstyle for the company Christmas party.
Christmas Hairstyle #11: Long Different Hair Color
Planning to get a simple hairstyle for the Christmas party? Try coloring your hair with these cute colors. No need to tease and frizz and braid it. Just apply some color and voila! you have an easy hairdo for the Christmas party.