How much do you spend going to the barber each year? Too much, right? Why not do your own hair and save your money for something more worthwhile? We are going to show you some easy hairstyles that you can do at home. These hair accessories might be needed to achieve the results, add them to the cart now as you will save A LOT OF MONEY by using them instead of going to the salon.
In a hurry? Here is your shopping shortcut.
We have gathered easy hairstyles for short hair, medium hair, and long hair, just find the right one for yourself! They are all so super easy hairstyles, perfect for lazy girls like us.
‘I didn’t know I needed this in my life. I get A LOT of those annoying, staticky flyaways after straightening my hair. I tried this yesterday on freshly washed, blow-dried and straightened hair and it just gave it that finishing touch it needed to look absolutely flawless.’ – this is a game-changer for frizzy hair.
Useful Info On This page
- 1 Slicked-Back Thanksgiving Hairstyle
- 2 Chignon Thanksgiving Hairstyle
- 3 Bantu Knot Thanksgiving Hairstyle
- 4 Wavy Thanksgiving Hairstyle
- 5 Polished Half-Up Thanksgiving Hairstyle
- 6 Curly Thanksgiving Hairstyle
- 7 Sleek and Shiny Thanksgiving Hairstyle
- 8 Super-Bouncy Thanksgiving Hairstyle
- 9 Bejeweled Cornrows Thanksgiving Hairstyle
- 10 Braided Ponytail Thanksgiving Hairstyle
- 11 Sporty Braided Thanksgiving Hairstyle
- 12 Waist-Length Thanksgiving Hairstyle
- 13 Textured High-Ponytail Thanksgiving Hairstyle
Slicked-Back Thanksgiving Hairstyle
Easy hairstyles for any kind of short hair.
Spice up the regular high pony with a cute ribbon to make it extra classy! Use clear elastic to tie sections every 2 to 3 inches along your high pony, then use add the ribbon of your choice to finish the look. You can also match the colours of your nails and the ribbons to make it more stylish!
[catlist excludeposts=this orderby=rand numberposts=5]
Chignon Thanksgiving Hairstyle
Easy hairstyle for medium hair and long hair.
Want to have your hair up for Thanksgiving so you won’t have hair in your way? You should definitely try this. When you try recreating this look, remember to put on hair serum to make your hair look neat and polished.
Bantu Knot Thanksgiving Hairstyle
Unexpected, right? It is also a easy hairstyle that girls can try!
Ready to put on a fresh look for Thanksgiving? Try replicating this look! Detangle your hair with ultra-hydrating cream so it will make it easier for you in the next steps. Section your hair into smaller pieces to you could style it easily. Separate the sectioned hair into 2 strands and intertwine them together to make a knot. Repeat this step for all the sections. Finally, smooth out the baby hairs with this edge control to finish the look!
? Want To Have Healthier Hair? Learn These Easy Tricks
- How To Have A Safe Salon Appointment Under Social Distancing: CLICK HERE
- Benefits Of NOT Washing Your Hair Everyday: CLICK HERE
- Why You Should Dry Your Hair Before Bed: CLICK HERE
- What Is Hair Depression?: CLICK HERE
- Scalp Massage For Hair Growth: CLICK HERE
- 3 Ways to Refresh Your Curls After Sleeping: CLICK HERE
- How Do Celebrities Keep Their Hair Healthy?: CLICK HERE
- How To Regrow Thinning Hair?: CLICK HERE
- Best Beauty and Skincare Products: CLICK HERE
- Secret Formulas To Own Nice and Silky Hair: CLICK HERE
- Negative Effects Of Having Too Much Protein In Hair: CLICK HERE
- Avoid These Hair Mistakes That Make You Look Older: CLICK HERE
- Solve That Hair Loss Problem: CLICK HERE
- Grey Hair Concerns: CLICK HERE
- Nutritious Food and Habits for Healthy Hair: CLICK HERE
- How To Thicken Your Hair Naturally: CLICK HERE
- Fix Split Hair Ends Overnight: CLICK HERE
- Professional Natural And Organic Hair Products: CLICK HERE
- 3 Important Nutrients You Need For Your Glowing Skin, Healthy Hair And Strong Nails: CLICK HERE
- Hair Care Tips For Summer: CLICK HERE
- How To Dye Your Hair At Home By Yourself: CLICK HERE
- Best Blowout Tools For Home Salon: CLICK HERE
- Wash Your Hair With Robots: CLICK HERE
- Affordable Hooded Hair Dryer For Curly Hair: CLICK HERE
- Avoid Common Hair Coloring Mistakes: CLICK HERE
Blown-Out Thanksgiving Hairstyle
Another easy hairstyle for medium hair girls as well as long hair girls.
This cute blowout hairstyle will definitely make you stand out from the crowd. It is actually much simpler than you imagined! Gather heat protectant for your hair, a large round brush, and a blow dryer (Or you could use a hair straightener too), then you’re good to go! Section your hair into smaller pieces so you can curl them more equally. Don’t forget to use the round brush create volume at your roots. After curling and styling your hairstyle, don’t put too much hairspray, just a bit of finishing spray or sea-salt spray will keep you hair nice and styled.
? Important: Must Try Natural Hair Remedies!
- How To Use Moroccan Argan Oil For Hair: CLICK HERE
- Natural DIY Hair Care Routine To Try : CLICK HERE
- Best Detergent-free Shampoos: CLICK HERE
- Plant-Powered Vegan Hair Care Ideas : CLICK HERE
- Do This To Get Rid Of Dandruff Using At-Home Remedies: CLICK HERE
- Homemade Hair Treatment For Damaged Hair: CLICK HERE
Curtain Bang Thanksgiving Hairstyle
If you prefer going subtle, try this one out! Simply spray a bit of volumizing spray after you blow dry you hair, so gives your hair a bit more volume and make it looks more healthy. Use a curling wand to touch up the ends and add texture to the look. Set the hairstyle with light-hold hairspray so it would look more natural and not stiff!
? Bored At Home During Quarantine? Check Out These New Hairstyles & Hair Color Ideas To Brighten Your Days!
- Christmas Hairstyles: CLICK HERE
- Best Haircuts Base On Face Shapes: CLICK HERE
- Fabulous Summer Hairstyles: CLICK HERE
- Easy Hairstyle Youtube Tutorials: CLICK HERE
- Signature Natural Afro Hairstyles For Black Ladies: CLICK HERE
- Best Hair Dye Colors: CLICK HERE
- Trending Hair Accessories: CLICK HERE
- Copy The Latest Hairstyle Of BLACKPINK Jennie: CLICK HERE
- The Hairstyling Mistake Women Over 40 Always Make: CLICK HERE
- Hairstyling Treatments Booking Apps To Know: CLICK HERE
- Mahogany Red Short Hairstyles: CLICK HERE
- Hairstyles For Fine Short Hair: CLICK HERE
- For Medium Long Straight Hair: CLICK HERE
- Easy Women Hairstyles For Long Hair: CLICK HERE
- Medium Long Curly Hairstyles: CLICK HERE
- Best Hair Color For Your Dark Skin Tone & Voluminous Hair: CLICK HERE
Wavy Thanksgiving Hairstyle
Easy hairstyle that you can also do on wedding.
One of our all time favourite hair styles is the beach curls! This look goes with every outfit and makeup so if you are in doubt, just put this on! Use a texture spray to create waves and volume, if you are a perfectionist, use a curling iron or a straightener to make the waves look more distinct.
- What To Do With Your Fading Red Hair?: CLICK HERE
- Must Have: Red Color Depositing Shampoo: CLICK HERE
- Red Hair Influencers To Follow: CLICK HERE
- Best Hair Products For Redheads: CLICK HERE
Polished Half-Up Thanksgiving Hairstyle
This hairstyle also works on weddings.
If you can’t decide whether you want your hair down or tied up, you can always have the best of both worlds with this hairstyle! To make it look more classy, add a piece of pearl-adorned barrette to finish your look. Since it’s a classy look, you will need a lightweight hair oil to keep your hair smooth and keep it from looking frizzy.
Curly Thanksgiving Hairstyle
Easy hairstyle when you want to do bold without going to a barber.
This hairstyle is one of the easiest of all. Use curl-enhancing cream to make your natural curls look more neat and defined. If you want heatless curls, try using twist-out foam and flexi rods so you can save your hair from heat damage. Tip: have a good night sleep with the flexi rods so the curls will look fine throughout the day! Prepare satin wrap and silk pillowcase to save your hair from unwanted friction.
Sleek and Shiny Thanksgiving Hairstyle
Amazing and easy hairstyle that makes you look classy.
You should try this cute and simple hairstyle everyone loves! Simply spray on heat protectant and use a 1.25-inch ceramic flat iron to add extra volume to the roots. To finish the look, throw on a knotted or embellished headband.
Super-Bouncy Thanksgiving Hairstyle
Another amazing and easy hairstyle! All you need is your hands and a hairband.
In the mood to look super cute for the holidays? Try this quick and easy look. Section your hair in half, and wrap the top layer for extra volume using this extra-large velcro rollers, then curl the remaining parts with a curling iron. After letting the curls set, use a hairbrush to detangle the waves then set it with flexible hold hairspray to finish the look.
Bejeweled Cornrows Thanksgiving Hairstyle
I bet you never thought of adding hair rings to your cornrows look! This will makes your usual look 10 times cuter. One tip for this is to make sure that you use edge control to brush up your baby hairs and make it look neat and tidy. You should also use a non-greasy conditioner to moisturise your scalp.
Braided Ponytail Thanksgiving Hairstyle
Easy hairstyle for long hair girls to do at home.
It’s actually not that hard to recreate this adorable look from Gigi Hadid. Put your hair in a high pony, then braid it in a fish-tail style. Pull out some of them randomly to create more volume. Don’t forget to use wave-enhancing foam to make your hair look more healthy and moisturised.
Sporty Braided Thanksgiving Hairstyle
Just a little different. Easy braided hairstyle can go from elegant to sporty.
If you want a cute subtle look, you can definitely try out these braids. They are neat, tidy and will make you look incredibly cute too. Part your hair in two sections and french-braid them separately and secure them with tiny hair elastics. To give it a finishing touch, apply non-flaky gel with a small comb or a new toothbrush to keep baby hairs from flying. Prevent scalp irritation by applying Vitamin E oil.
Waist-Length Thanksgiving Hairstyle
Don’t worry if you have short or mid-length hair, a clip-on extensions can do the magic for you. This is a sexy and classy look, You can braid the top section of your hair into a hair crown and add a ribbon to make yourself look cuter!
Textured High-Ponytail Thanksgiving Hairstyle
Struggling with a second-day greasy hair? This one is perfect for you, it even works better with second-day hair! Spray your hair with volumizing spray then use a blow- dryer to to add volume by blowing it against your roots, add a bit of dry shampoo if you want it to be more texturised. Use a silk hair tie or no-crease scrunchie to tie your hair in a high pony. You could also use a curling wand to add some waves to the ends of your hair!